We all love today’s digital age, where one can watch the shows and movies of their choice. We can do it whenever we feel like it, and not wait for the channel to air them. It has moved the constant switching of channels out of our lives.
Now, Kodi is one such media streaming platform to make our lives easy. Those of us who have it know the benefits of such media streamer.
Though, we all would also want to download our favorite shows, movies, and matches to further narrow down our choices. This means no buffering or source finding.
We are here to aid you in downloading files in Kodi, using Exodus add-on your preferred device, with this guide.
Pre-requisite for downloading media files in Kodi is having Exodus add-on. Apart from Exodus, Genesis re-born (successor of Genesis add-on) also can be used to reach our goal here.
Another pre-requisite is having a VPN service like IP Vanish, which you can download from here.
Also See: AC Market For Android
- This eliminates the geo-blocking of content and grants you more freedom of choice.
- Helps you in anonymously surf through the internet
- Helps in masking IP address and hiding streaming habits.
- Prevents ISP from spying on you.
How To Download Media Files In Exodus?
- Open Kodi, go to add-ons, then video add-on and choose Exodus.
- Select tools under the first menu.
- Next menu, you have Exodus Downloads, choose that and enable downloads.
- If you wish to change the destination directory of downloaded files, click movies/ TV shows and choose the desired directory and affirm it by clicking ‘ok’.
- Surf for the file you wish to download. Open the context menu. You can open the context menu by, right clicking or ‘C’ keyboard button, menu button or context button over the remote.
- Once, the context menu is open, choose download and then confirm your action.
Following the above guide will help you download your favorite TV shows and movies to the chosen directory. Get popcorn and drinks while its downloading, set your sofa and sound systems to your wish, whenever you feel like it.
Do let us know if the above guide was helpful or not. And yes, it even works with Genesis Reborn add-on. Happy watching to ya!